PertSK Staff Application: Helper

PertSK
Wander

PertSK Staff Application: Helper

Post by PertSK » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 am

■IGN (Your In Game Name):PertSK
■Age:17
■Discord Name And Id (You Must Have Discord, To Be A Staff Member) Eg: Johny Muffin#3567:PertSK
■Do You Have A Mic (Yes Or No):Yes

■What Country Do You Live In Or Timezone:Slovakia,CEST+2
■What Rank You Currently Hold On The Server: VIP+
■Plugins You Understand List:LWC.Log Block,Essentials,Authme,World Guard just a little,Reporter

■What Languages You Know:Slovakian,Czech,English
■What Experience Have You Had Hosting Your Own Or Working With Bukkit. Please Explain in-depth. If None, Put Down None or Builder if your applying to be a builder:I was Helper on some Slovakian servers,most of the time i played only Slovakian or Czech servers. I was helper on 4 servers mostly in version 1.5.2 and 1.7.2.One time i was a Admin.When my friend wanted to create his server i was helping him with some plugins.As the helper i mainly tried to help other players and sometimes seek cheaters and hackers
■How Long Have You Played On The Server:I think it was when Retro and Betalands were still together as a one
■Why Do You Want To Be A Staff Member:I would really love to help new players and show them how to play on retrolands.When a new player joins im trying to help them and show them around the server if they want to.
■Were You Asked By A Staff Member To Do This, And If So What Is Their Name. Otherwise Say No:Skittle (Helper) suggested me to become a staff

jetpackingwolf
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN: jetpackingwolf

Re: PertSK Staff Application: Helper

Post by jetpackingwolf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:26 pm

On Hold Till Release Of Modern