thetrashcan101 Helper Application

thegarbagecan101
Wander
IGN: thetrashcan101

thetrashcan101 Helper Application

Post by thegarbagecan101 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:08 am

■IGN (Your In Game Name): thetrashcan101

■Age: 14

■Discord Name And Id (You Must Have Discord, To Be A Staff Member) Trashcan#4267

■Do You Have A Mic (Yes Or No): Yes i talk to johnny all the time.

■What Country Do You Live In Or Timezone: I live in the us and im in central time zone

■What Rank You Currently Hold On The Server I am currently citizen

■Plugins You Understand List (Paste In What Plugins You Know Into Your App)
I understand essentials, Never have used logblock but i think i know the commands Logblock, Worldguard, Groupmanager and towny

■What Languages You Know I only know english so i can help most of the players

■What Experience Have You Had Hosting Your Own Or Working With Bukkit. Please Explain in-depth. If None, Put Down None or Builder if your applying to be a builder: Ive owned several servers in the past years none of them have been that successful though johnny has had the best beta server ive ever played on the developement is really good.

■How Long Have You Played On The Server ive been playing on retrolands for about 6-7 months i try to get on as much as i can but imo im pretty active on there and minecraft beta is my favorite minecraft version and i would enjoy to be a staff here, it has a good community staff players and espically owner

■Why Do You Want To Be A Staff Member: It would be my dream to become a helper on retrolands it is the best beta server because it has the best players and staff and most for all owner it also has the best towny gameplay, imo I want to be helper because then i can help players on my favorite beta server i enjoy helping players espically new ones to beta and just helping the community in general i loved this server since the first day i joined back in june of 2018 it has been a fun 6-7 months on this server and i hope i can one day be helper! i have some experience of being helper and moderator on past servers back in the day and i love that this server is just plain beta and that the staff want to keep it like that its a fun community to play in and make your own towns. I have also been playing minecraft since 2011 so i love the beta versions of minecraft it brings back lots of nostalgia, and i could also help with the new modern server that has recently came out i can stay on there and help players if thats what yall need I have also read the retrolands staff guide.

■Were You Asked By A Staff Member To Do This, And If So What Is Their Name: Yes the owner jetpackingwolf said they were going to start accepting more staff applications soon.

Thank you for reading my application i hope to be accepted as helper have a nice day!