The Tales Of Retro Lands (Beta Lands - Retro Mc) (Mega Thread)

jetpackingwolf
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN: jetpackingwolf

The Tales Of Retro Lands (Beta Lands - Retro Mc) (Mega Thread)

Post by jetpackingwolf » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:31 am

Redacted
Our war/"enemyship" wish Beta Lands has ended. Our servers are now working together, to ensure a bright future for the Beta community.

Sweetz
Wander

Re: The Tales Of Retro Lands (Beta Lands - Retro Mc)

Post by Sweetz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 am

1: 1. it was like 2 days later when he messaged me, more like a day and a half.. not a week for the alt. 2. i didn't ban him, just took his rank and then he started exposing shit that i told him because i trusted him before. thats why i banned him 3. he had messaged me about moving the ranks around long before this occured, my week of finals which was a full week before this. that's why i ignored him and was offline. also family was in town. 4. the only reason he was trying to reason with me was because he wanted power, he wanted to feel like he was over me in some way or another. and me owning the discord which over 700 people were in at the time had him at a disadvantage.. (he actually tried to steal it from me/and also kicked 400 players) although he did post an announcement leading to his private discord that was another announcement, i deleted it because that's also against the rules, no advertising :stuck_out_tongue: 5. him saying that i instantly deleted this message is a complete BS lie lmaoo. he bargained with me to get the server files back to post that message, otherwise i wouldn't have done it. why do you think he only has a PM message of the announcement and not a message of (ME) posting the announcement...? 6. "and changed the passwords due to the removal of my rank(Although he didn't know of the password change at this time)." No i didn't know of it because I wouldn't think of something scummy like that to do.. I've been hosting my server by myself for 3 years with no issues, tbh nobody would know about his server if it wasn't for the merge. me merging with him was a pure mistake because of him trying to control everything. Everything was in his name which was my fault for trusting him that much... I had no insurance for something like this... 7. " Eventually Sweetz ended up banning me and nobody" yeah i did that because you guys were spamming and talking about shit you didnt know about.. now johny is sucking nobody's pussy for attention by a girl :open_mouth: 8. " We initally managed to gain about 40 players when the event first gained, in which many of them invited their friends and other players" why do you think i banned your scum ass lmao that's AGAINST THE RULES! 9. "would say at the time i was determined to destroy sweetz" of course you were cause you're an egotistical cunt 10. "Disckord, who was a friend of Sweetz in real life" i don't fucking know disckord in real life, we've barely talked in the past 3 years of knowing/him griefing my server, but he's a nice guy.. He never said i was friends with him in real life. and when he contacted you i had no idea about it. I got a call by disckord and this was post-the audio/call him and johny had (thats on my youtube).. he said that he wanted to sort things out and when we started throwing facts at him johny went into fedal position and left the call.. 11. "for the world files, although i decided to ignore theses," they're literally my files, you can't just hold them for ransom from me. fucking crazy cunt ey 12. " in the Terra Vale discord. In these chats, i believe i remained very calm, with where sweetz was constantly typing in full caps and wasn't acting reasonably." do you remember what chugga was saying? he was acting just as nonsensical or more as i was... but don't bring that up! 13. "Although he didn't know i could do this" yeah actually i did, my internet was being shit at the time and i was being careful about what i did : 14. " Sweetz wouldn't let Jilm take control of Beta Lands Discord for 2 weeks and that they didn't care anymore and they would just map reset." nah dude, jilm didn't want to take over, he said it himself. because when he takes over, he can gladly give you ownership, why would i let that slide? yeah we said we'd let the map reset so that you'd stop feeling like you had power over me and know that you lost even then, which you did feel seeing as you gave up the files.. 15. After Conclusion did you forget about the part where you ddossed me twice, kicked over 400 people from my discord (which i have proof of??), and are now trying to rat me? pretty fucked up if you ask me.. 16. "The Beta Lands Mass Kicking was executed by a rouge staff member known as Nickname. He was the builder of spawn, and we had recently had a falling out in real life. He used a old FTP login to access the modern server, and he successfully downloaded a copy of the server. He used the Private Token from the Discord SRV Plugin, to use the Beta Bot to kick a number of players from the Beta Lands discord. I have since spoken to him, and he believe he was attacking Retro Lands merged after a major fight occurred in our real life friendship group." this is a complete bs lie and i don't know how he thinks anyones gonna believe this.. nickname, the day before messaged me the info for the FTP because of their falling out. obviously he was more leaning on my side rather than johnys, why would he kick people from my discord, and not do something to johny. it makes no sense?? actually is a fucking retarded lie if you ask me...

jetpackingwolf
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN: jetpackingwolf

Re: The Tales Of Retro Lands (Beta Lands - Retro Mc)

Post by jetpackingwolf » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 am

kys wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 am
1: 1. it was like 2 days later when he messaged me, more like a day and a half.. not a week for the alt. 2. i didn't ban him, just took his rank and then he started exposing shit that i told him because i trusted him before. thats why i banned him 3. he had messaged me about moving the ranks around long before this occured, my week of finals which was a full week before this. that's why i ignored him and was offline. also family was in town. 4. the only reason he was trying to reason with me was because he wanted power, he wanted to feel like he was over me in some way or another. and me owning the discord which over 700 people were in at the time had him at a disadvantage.. (he actually tried to steal it from me/and also kicked 400 players) although he did post an announcement leading to his private discord that was another announcement, i deleted it because that's also against the rules, no advertising :stuck_out_tongue: 5. him saying that i instantly deleted this message is a complete BS lie lmaoo. he bargained with me to get the server files back to post that message, otherwise i wouldn't have done it. why do you think he only has a PM message of the announcement and not a message of (ME) posting the announcement...? 6. "and changed the passwords due to the removal of my rank(Although he didn't know of the password change at this time)." No i didn't know of it because I wouldn't think of something scummy like that to do.. I've been hosting my server by myself for 3 years with no issues, tbh nobody would know about his server if it wasn't for the merge. me merging with him was a pure mistake because of him trying to control everything. Everything was in his name which was my fault for trusting him that much... I had no insurance for something like this... 7. " Eventually Sweetz ended up banning me and nobody" yeah i did that because you guys were spamming and talking about shit you didnt know about.. now johny is sucking nobody's pussy for attention by a girl :open_mouth: 8. " We initally managed to gain about 40 players when the event first gained, in which many of them invited their friends and other players" why do you think i banned your scum ass lmao that's AGAINST THE RULES! 9. "would say at the time i was determined to destroy sweetz" of course you were cause you're an egotistical cunt 10. "Disckord, who was a friend of Sweetz in real life" i don't fucking know disckord in real life, we've barely talked in the past 3 years of knowing/him griefing my server, but he's a nice guy.. He never said i was friends with him in real life. and when he contacted you i had no idea about it. I got a call by disckord and this was post-the audio/call him and johny had (thats on my youtube).. he said that he wanted to sort things out and when we started throwing facts at him johny went into fedal position and left the call.. 11. "for the world files, although i decided to ignore theses," they're literally my files, you can't just hold them for ransom from me. fucking crazy cunt ey 12. " in the Terra Vale discord. In these chats, i believe i remained very calm, with where sweetz was constantly typing in full caps and wasn't acting reasonably." do you remember what chugga was saying? he was acting just as nonsensical or more as i was... but don't bring that up! 13. "Although he didn't know i could do this" yeah actually i did, my internet was being shit at the time and i was being careful about what i did : 14. " Sweetz wouldn't let Jilm take control of Beta Lands Discord for 2 weeks and that they didn't care anymore and they would just map reset." nah dude, jilm didn't want to take over, he said it himself. because when he takes over, he can gladly give you ownership, why would i let that slide? yeah we said we'd let the map reset so that you'd stop feeling like you had power over me and know that you lost even then, which you did feel seeing as you gave up the files.. 15. After Conclusion did you forget about the part where you ddossed me twice, kicked over 400 people from my discord (which i have proof of??), and are now trying to rat me? pretty fucked up if you ask me.. 16. "The Beta Lands Mass Kicking was executed by a rouge staff member known as Nickname. He was the builder of spawn, and we had recently had a falling out in real life. He used a old FTP login to access the modern server, and he successfully downloaded a copy of the server. He used the Private Token from the Discord SRV Plugin, to use the Beta Bot to kick a number of players from the Beta Lands discord. I have since spoken to him, and he believe he was attacking Retro Lands merged after a major fight occurred in our real life friendship group." this is a complete bs lie and i don't know how he thinks anyones gonna believe this.. nickname, the day before messaged me the info for the FTP because of their falling out. obviously he was more leaning on my side rather than johnys, why would he kick people from my discord, and not do something to johny. it makes no sense?? actually is a fucking retarded lie if you ask me...
1. Although times maybe a little different as i stated in my post, its hard to see the real times due to the removal of most of our chat history.
2. Proof
3. From what i had been told you had already finished, as i remember you complaining about failing biology, though im sure you can easy prove this by posting a copy of your exam timetable or e.t.c you get in America. At the time you had also been active on the server and where playing a fair bit, as well as being active with the staff team. I even asked you ingame when i knew you where active, but you suddenly left.
4. I personally don't recall the events occurring this way* proof
5. I stated you did post it, although you removed it. This was covered in Attempted Deal 2
6. I also wouldn't think someone would execute the actions you did, but o well
7. Please keep this civil, and follow the forum rules which includes keep all messages friendly
8. We started advertising and that after being banned.
9. Sorry if Disckord is not your friend in real life, although this is what i was told in. I also left the conversation because Disckord seems immune to logic.
10. Ya Skipped 10 mate
11. And i admit what i had done was scummy, although please do remember what you did to me before. I will admit i probably had to much emotional in my actions, although i think they where justified.
12. I personally don't believe this, and this is your take on the events. Lets agree to disagree as the discord was deleted by Chugga.
13. Your internet at the time was certainly running extremely fast, to be considered in a dodgy state.
14. I mentioned Jilm as i believed he was the best neutral party, and the fact that he didn't want anything to do with it was actually better.
15. I never DDOSED you, nor would i try as your using Kimsufi which has amazing DDOS protection. I also wouldn't do it due to it being illegal. We also used to get DDOSED commonly before, which was part of the reason why we left Contabo. If you wish to pursue the real person you can contact Kimsufi, and open a case with their team in which they will happily cooperate with local police.
16. I didn't execute the kicking, nor have you provided proof, although if i did do it i would have Banned people, not kicked.

Please make sure to change your forum name, as its in violation of our rules.
And possibly space out your paragraphs so they look better (Basic Forums 101).

Edit:
You also failed to reply about your deletion of Modern.
We could also discuss the leak of my personal info, but that doesn't matter.

Thanks
- Johny