bus12's Developer Application

bus12
Wander
IGN: bus12

bus12's Developer Application

Post by bus12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:48 pm

■IGN (Your In Game Name): bus12
■Age: 22
■Discord Name And Id (You Must Have Discord, To Be A Staff Member): Martintrojan#0249
■Do You Have A Mic (Yes Or No): Yes
■What Country Do You Live In Or Timezone: UTC-7, i live in Mexico at this point in time.
■What Rank You Currently Hold On The Server: Trusted. I currently Hold this Rank because ive been quite the regular player.
■Plugins You Understand List (Paste In What Plugins You Know Into Your App):

LWC (Required)
Log Block or Bigbrother (Is Required To Be A Mod Or Above)
Essentials (This Is A Very Large Plugin, But The Basics Are Required To Be A Helper)
Authme (Required To Be A Admin)
World Guard (Required To Be A Senior Mod Or Above.)

■What Languages You Know:

Oh boy... ok here we go:
I was always very interested in computers, and since i got a computer of my own, i started to learn about IT and Programming.
Im also kind of an expert on electronics of micro-controllers and micro-computers. Here are the programing languages i know:
-Java (Advanced: Ive Used Java for console apps, visual apps, mobile apps with Android, and i can adapt myself to almost any library and framework)
-C# (Intermediate: Ive Made TONS of visual apps for desktop, even games in Unity.)
-C++ (Oriented to Micro-controllers and Internet of things)
-SQL (Intermediate: Im very familiar with making querys and managing databases)
-Bash (Ive used Bash for many years now, i feel it so natural, to write scripts and commands in a bash console.)
-Python (Expert: As my Primary language, i can adapt to any library and framework you throw at me.)
Assembler (Yeah, dont even ask, lol... do you even assembler d00d?)
-HTML5 (Expert: I know everything you have to know about this markup language, also, ive used Bootstrap's Library and responsive design)
-CSS3 (Expert: Same as HTML5, i have used it a lot for custom-styles)
-JavaScript (I have used it a lot for making Single Page Apps with AngularJs. Also i have used PopperJs and JQuery)

TL; DR: You could say im quite the Internet of Things and Web (both front-end and back-end) developer.
I know Java, Python and other cool languages.
Perhaps i can be considered as full-stack dev? (google it) i dont know.

■What Experience Have You Had Hosting Your Own Or Working With Bukkit. Please Explain in-depth. If None, Put Down None or Builder if your applying to be a builder: None.
■How Long Have You Played On The Server: Since May of 2018.
■Why Do You Want To Be A Staff Member: Because i have been around some time and i want to help the community and server with my amazing developer skills.
■Were You Asked By A Staff Member To Do This, And If So What Is Their Name. Otherwise Say No: Nope.

jetpackingwolf
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN: jetpackingwolf

Re: bus12's Developer Application

Post by jetpackingwolf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Was Accepted