19j - Helper Apply

19j
Wander
IGN: 19j

19j - Helper Apply

Post by 19j » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:22 pm

■IGN (Your In Game Name): 19j
■Age: 17
■Discord Name And Id (You Must Have Discord, To Be A Staff Member): robbanyeah#3291
■Do You Have A Mic (Yes Or No): Yes
■What Country Do You Live In Or Timezone: Sweden, UTC +1
■What Rank You Currently Hold On The Server: Citizen
■Plugins You Understand List (Paste In What Plugins You Know Into Your App): Mostly world edit

■What Languages You Know: Swedish, Serbian, German and English

■What Experience Have You Had Hosting Your Own Or Working With Bukkit. Please Explain in-depth. If None, Put Down None or Builder if your applying to be a builder: I had a bukkit server some time around 2013 but I can't remember anything.

■How Long Have You Played On The Server: Since May of 2018, (when it was merged with betalands)

■Why Do You Want To Be A Staff Member: I want to become a staff member because I love to help players whenever there's a problem or a question. I have seen many players asking various things about the server, game mechanics or commands. I have always tried my best to help them solve the problem or understand. Also, as I have played on the server for a long time, I know many of the staff and players online. A great community within minecraft and beta.

■Were You Asked By A Staff Member To Do This, And If So What Is Their Name. Otherwise Say No: No.